Monday, April 15, 2013

Nope!

In my last post, I told you all that I was getting a beautiful new blog with a fancy new address, www.cassandmerlune.com.   That is still happening, but not the way I thought it would.  Due to some aesthetic disagreements with Wordpress, I am now looking at Squarespace and Jimdo (Weebly has also been strongly recommended to me by someone with impeccable taste, but my research tells me that it may not be the most SEO friendly one to use.  It does look super easy to use though and has a lot of great features.)  Let me tell you, as someone who is mid-to-low spectrum in terms of being technically inclined, these sites are a godsend.  Do it all, with an e-commerce option (something I am thinking about for the future).  Squarespace has some incredible looking designs as well.  I promise, I'm not being paid to promote these sites, if I was, I would probably prattle on a little bit longer.  Just letting you all know that if you are thinking of starting up a website and feel a bit lost (like I was), these options are worth checking out.  Oh, and my new website is in the works, but is still at least a week or two away, so hang tight.  In the meantime, here is the best cat video you will ever see.


No comments:

Post a Comment