Friday, February 8, 2013

Time for a Change

My lovely followers can see that I've revamped my blog -- and it's not just the look that's changing.  I have opened up my Etsy shop, and while it's still in the beginning stages, I will be documenting my progress on the shop here, and will also be doing some posts on a range of topics - from raw food to reviews on natural shampoos, and possibly even guest posts?  While the snark, the cat pictures, and possibly the swear words might decrease a bit, I will never cease to honestly document my sometimes amazing, sometimes awkward adventures with my multiple personalities.  I will just try to make it a little bit more friendly to newcomers.  Hope you like the new look!

I don't know who I'm kidding.  Cat pictures, I just can't quit you.




No comments:

Post a Comment